Flange Isolating Gasket for High Pressure is a high reliability gasket used for both isolating and general sealing purposes in Very Critical Services. The gasket has a proven track record of integrity in aggressive sealing situations. Flange Isolating Gasket for High Pressure is suitable in all services up to and including ANSI 2500# and API 10,000# classes. Flange Isolating Gasket for High Pressure is designed for service where the cost of gasket failure cannot be tolerated. Flange Isolating Gasket for High Pressure gasket consists of a PTFE (Teflon) spring-energized face seal, or an elastomeric o-ring, seated in an isolating laminate, which is permanently bonded to a high-strength stainless steel 316 metal gasket core.
Due to its unique pressure activated sealing mechanism, the gasket requires far less bolt stress to seal than any other gasket. The VCS gasket inner diameter is exactly matched to the flange bore to eliminate turbulent flow and flange face erosion/corrosion. The seal elements are replaceable in the reusable gasket retainer.
• Designed to withstand corrosive environments, including high concentrations of CO2, H2S, produced water and aggressive inhibitors.
• Pressure-activated seals provide high confidence sealing, eliminates costly leaks and provides a solution for fugitive emissions
• Works in Ring Joint Flanges, reducing fluid entrapment, flow induced erosion and media induced corrosion between flanges.
• Gasket is sized to the bore to protect flange faces from media-induced corrosion and flow-induced erosion.
• Sealing system is not sensitive to low bolt loads - providing reliable sealing through a range of bolt stress
• Withstands severe service conditions including vibration, temperature and pressure fluctuations.
• Extreme, high-reliability sealing and electrical isolation solution for critical service applications.
• Seals and isolates all pressure ratings through ANSI 2500 class and API 15,000 psi service.
• Available to match any flange specification (ANSI, ASME, API, MSS, BS, DIN, AS, others)
• Gasket is self-aligning and centering - quick to install and no special tools are required.
• Maintenance-free corrosion-resistant design is resistant to deforming under load.
• High-strength laminate material resists failure due to excess compression.
• Good electrical isolation properties for cathodic protection.
• Mitigates galvanic corrosion in dissimilar metal flanges.
• Can mate mismatched RTJ with raised-face flanges.
• Prevents turbulent flow at flanged connections.
• Easy installation, make up and removal
• Eliminate fluid trap corrosion between ring-joint (RTJ) flanges where high concentrations of CO2, H2S and other aggressive
hydrocarbon media are present.
• Mating mismatched ring-joint to raised-face flanges (VCS will seal in ring-joint, raised-face and flat face/slip-on flanges).
• Eliminate turbulence and flow-induced erosion between ring-joint (RTJ) flanges. .
• Isolation between dissimilar metals to prevent galvanic corrosion.
• Protect against coating impingement on coated flange faces. es
• Flange isolation in conjunction with cathodic protection.
• To seal between flanges subjected to vibration/cavitation
• Wellhead isolation from inter-connected flowlin
Suggested Flange Isolation Material Compatibility
Hot Tags: Flange Isolating Gasket for High Pressure, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, price, quotation, buy, cheap